Cross Tax is a CPA firm which focus in providing advice to individuals and small to medium size business and has a track record of helping clients increasing their wealth and minimising their tax bill. Cross Tax prides itself on providing personalised service to our clients while keeping fees at an affordable level.
Cross Tax maintains the philosophy that our clients receive value for money in the services provided.
The Team at Cross Tax advisers is led by Hany Salib who has 18 years of experience in Accounting and Finance and is a Fellow Certified Practicing Accountant (FCPA). Hany worked as a tax adviser for some of Australia's big companies like Computershare, Rams Home Loans, Lend Lease, Origin Energy, Technicolor, Perpetual Trustee, IPAC securities. His last role was with PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC), one of the big four worldwide Accounting firms as a tax and superannuation specialist. In 2003, Hany decided to start his own business from scratch as he always enjoyed helping small business to grow and overcome the challenges they face from the infancy of their business through to its maturity. Hany is also an Authorised Financial Planner and Accredited Mortgage Consultant. Within his career, Hany helped lots of clients increasing and protecting their wealth, effectively managing their finances and legitimately reducing their tax bill.
Our Committment To You
- We offer personal and comprehensive service answering your queries in Tax, Finance and Financial Planning.
- We offer an agreed price range as we believe this provides you with the comfort of being able to manage your costs and ensure we provide services of value.
- We offer personal and timely communication with you.
- We offer quality and attention to detail
- We undergo regular training to ensure we are up to speed on all current legislation and financial matters. this knowledge will be passed to our clients.